Supporting The Pride Of Salem and The Pride of Lewis
SPRING STRAWBERRY SALES
- Sales begin immediately and will close on May 8
- Order Forms should be emailed to Mr. Wright on May 8. Form is attached to this email.
- Strawberries will be available for pickup on May 12 at Spartan Field Parking Lot in front of Salem High School
- Students can take orders by phone, email or social media. NO IN PERSON SALES (unless they live with you)
- Cash/Check (Made Payable to Salem Band Boosters)
- IF you have customers who would like to pay using Paypal, please share this link http://www.
- IF they pay through PayPal, they must send an email to salembandboosterstreasurer@gmail.
comand include name, contact information, order information and name of student they are buying from and attach copy of receipt.
- All orders are to be picked up by the band student and delivered to the customer.
- Orders can be picked up on May 12 in the parking lot of the Spartan Field in front of Salem High School. Time will be emailed closer to date.
- Payment can be dropped off in an envelope with a copy of the order form when the strawberries are picked up.
- You will pull up to the pick up site, drop off payment and Mr. Wright will load the strawberries in your vehicle. No one will need to get out of the vehicle. SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES APPLY.
- Please remember to work out social distancing logistics with your customers before order delivery.
- Order form can be found on the Salem Band Booster Facebook Page. If you receive our weekly emails, a form was attached to email information about the Strawberry Fundraiser sent out on April 29.
The Salem Band Boosters organization seeks to support all aspects of the “Pride of Salem” and the “Pride of Lewis” band programs at Salem High School and Andrew Lewis Middle School, in Salem, VA. Marching Band, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band, Winter Guard, and Indoor Drumline are all included.
Here are some of the activities of the Band Boosters Organization:
- Supporting the band by encouraging families to attend events.
- We provide snacks, drinks, and meals for the band on many, many occasions.
- Acknowledging the hard work of the band staff.
- We help disseminate band information through our websites and social media by posting photos, directions, instructions, reminders for our band family.
The Salem Band Boosters is a non-profit organization.